Table of Contents
- 2About the measurements, wood sizes
- 3The materials (shopping) list
- 4The materials (shopping) list continued
- 5The cutting list
- 6Cut, shape, and drill the pieces
- 7 Plans, the individual frame pieces
- 8Make up the smaller side frames
- 9Fix the seat support pieces to the long legs
- 10Assemble the side frames
- 11Prepare the frames for seat and tabletop
- 12Make the seat and tabletop panels
- 13Fix and seats and tabletop
- 14Adjust the backstops and fix the bracing
- 15Plans - the armrest
- 16Make and fit the armrest frames
- 17Make and fit the armrest pads
- 18Make the umbrella hole and more photos
Fix the seat support pieces to the long legs
Step 4. Fix the seat support pieces to the long legs
Fix the seat support pieces [g] and [h] to the long legs [f]. Two units in all, one for each side of the folding picnic table.
Use glue and two 50 mm (2″) wood screws at each join and pre-drill the screw holes through the top member.
Refer to the plan below for positioning.
Make up each pair of frames so that they are mirror images of each other. Refer to the photos below the plan.