Table of Contents
- 1Introduction - Materials list
- 2 The Plans - Cutting detail 1
- 3The Plans - Cutting detail 2
- 4Cutting Ideas from Full Sheets
- 5Making the Floor
- 6Making the Walls and Roof
- 7Standing and Fixing the Walls
- 8Attaching the Roof
- 9Making the Door and Windows
- 10Dismantling and adding the panes
- 11Re-assembling the playhouse
The Plans – Cutting detail 1
The plans and cutting detail plans
Below are the plans and cutting detail plans for all the A piece of wood made of three or more layers of wood veneer laminated together with glue. panels that make up the floor, walls, roof and windows, and A horizontal framing member above the door/window opening..
Scroll down to see the plans or click on a hyperlink below to jump straight to that particular plan.