Table of Contents
- 1Introduction - Materials list
- 2 The Plans - Cutting detail 1
- 3The Plans - Cutting detail 2
- 4Cutting Ideas from Full Sheets
- 5Making the Floor
- 6Making the Walls and Roof
- 7Standing and Fixing the Walls
- 8Attaching the Roof
- 9Making the Door and Windows
- 10Dismantling and adding the panes
- 11Re-assembling the playhouse
Cutting Ideas from Full Sheets
The drawings below show how to best cut the panels from full A piece of wood made of three or more layers of wood veneer laminated together with glue. sheets to minimize waste.
For cutting details of each individual A sheet that forms a distinct flat and rectangular section or component. A transparent panel used to fill a framed section of a window. (Page 2).