Table of Contents
- 2Identifying the parts
- 3The plans
- 4Wood sizes | Shopping list | Cutting list
- 5Instructions | The legs
- 6Marking the leg X joints
- 7Joining the legs
- 8Adding the end rails to the legs
- 9Drill bolt holes through the crosses
- 10Drilling holes into the ends of the braces
- 11Fixing the brace members in place
- 12Just the tabletop and bench top boards to go
Marking the leg X joints
Once marked, undo the clamps and lay the pieces out.
Verify that the marks on all the pieces are consistent and match the marks on the drawings below.