Table of Contents
- 2Identifying the parts
- 3The plans
- 4Wood sizes | Shopping list | Cutting list
- 5Instructions | The legs
- 6Marking the leg X joints
- 7Joining the legs
- 8Adding the end rails to the legs
- 9Drill bolt holes through the crosses
- 10Drilling holes into the ends of the braces
- 11Fixing the brace members in place
- 12Just the tabletop and bench top boards to go
Adding the end rails to the legs
Cut and To secure with nails or screws. the rails to the legs
Cut the rails and round the ends.
Note: The intermediate table rails are fixed on their flat (as opposed to being on edge like the rest of them) so take notice when rounding the ends.
Glue and screw rails to the top of each pair of legs, making sure that the tops are Being even with. and the overhang each side of the legs is equal. Refer to the picture below.