Table of Contents
- 2Step 1. Cut the boards and mark the trenches
- 3Step 2. Set the depth of the power saw blade
- 4Step 3. Make cuts along the cut-out area
- 5Step 4. Clean out the grooves
- 6Step 5. Prepare and mark the opposite side
- 7Step 6. Cut the opposing trench
- 8Step 7. Clean out the opposing trench
- 9Step 8. Make some half-height boards
- 10Step 9. Lay the bottom row of boards
- 11Step 10. Stack 'em up
Step 8. Make some half-height boards
A cut lengthwise along a board that also runs with the grain. (As opposed to cross-cut.) (cut lengthwise) 2 boards down the middle, making four half-height boards.
They are needed to make the bottom row Being even with. and the top row flush.