Table of Contents
- 2Dimension plans
- 3The pieces - cutting list
- 4Wood & wood size explanations
- 5Step 1. Attach base pieces [b] to upright pieces [a]
- 6Step 2. Add base pieces [c] and [b2]
- 7Step 3. Tie it all together (optional)
- 8Step 4. Prepare the beam
- 9Step 5. Attach the beam to the Stand
- 10Step 6. Make the seat frames
- 11Step 7. Add the seat handles & pads
- 12Step 8. A bit of paint if you like, and the pad bolt
This seesaw has adjustable seats that are able to slide along the seesaw beam making it possible to balance a couple of riders of different weights.
The seats can be moved and locked in place at points along the beam simply with a standard pad bolt.
This allows even a parent to have a balanced ride with their child.