Table of Contents
- 2Dimension plans
- 3The pieces - cutting list
- 4Wood & wood size explanations
- 5Step 1. Attach base pieces [b] to upright pieces [a]
- 6Step 2. Add base pieces [c] and [b2]
- 7Step 3. Tie it all together (optional)
- 8Step 4. Prepare the beam
- 9Step 5. Attach the beam to the Stand
- 10Step 6. Make the seat frames
- 11Step 7. Add the seat handles & pads
- 12Step 8. A bit of paint if you like, and the pad bolt
Step 7. Add the seat handles & pads
Cut and shape the top and bottom pads out of 1/2″ (12mm) plywood according to the plans and fix them in place with glue and screws.
Shape the handles as per plan and fix them in place with glue and screws.
Slip the seats onto the beam to try them out.