Table of Contents
- 2Dimension plans
- 3The pieces - cutting list
- 4Wood & wood size explanations
- 5Step 1. Attach base pieces [b] to upright pieces [a]
- 6Step 2. Add base pieces [c] and [b2]
- 7Step 3. Tie it all together (optional)
- 8Step 4. Prepare the beam
- 9Step 5. Attach the beam to the Stand
- 10Step 6. Make the seat frames
- 11Step 7. Add the seat handles & pads
- 12Step 8. A bit of paint if you like, and the pad bolt
Step 7. Add the seat handles & pads
Cut and shape the top and bottom pads out of 1/2″ (12mm) A piece of wood made of three or more layers of wood veneer laminated together with glue. according to the plans and To secure with nails or screws. them in place with glue and screws.
Shape the handles as per plan and fix them in place with glue and screws.
Slip the seats onto the A supporting member. to try them out.