Table of Contents
- 2Dimension plans
- 3The pieces - cutting list
- 4Wood & wood size explanations
- 5Step 1. Attach base pieces [b] to upright pieces [a]
- 6Step 2. Add base pieces [c] and [b2]
- 7Step 3. Tie it all together (optional)
- 8Step 4. Prepare the beam
- 9Step 5. Attach the beam to the Stand
- 10Step 6. Make the seat frames
- 11Step 7. Add the seat handles & pads
- 12Step 8. A bit of paint if you like, and the pad bolt
Step 8. A bit of paint if you like, and the pad bolt
If you want to apply any paint, now is the time to do it.
Finally, fit a pad bolt to the front of both seats, drill holes every 6″ (150mm) along the seesaw beam to accommodate the pad bolt when it is in lock position, and that’s about it.