Table of Contents
- 2Dimension plans
- 3The pieces - cutting list
- 4Wood & wood size explanations
- 5Step 1. Attach base pieces [b] to upright pieces [a]
- 6Step 2. Add base pieces [c] and [b2]
- 7Step 3. Tie it all together (optional)
- 8Step 4. Prepare the beam
- 9Step 5. Attach the beam to the Stand
- 10Step 6. Make the seat frames
- 11Step 7. Add the seat handles & pads
- 12Step 8. A bit of paint if you like, and the pad bolt
Step 2. Add base pieces [c] and [b2]
Pieces [c], 2×6 (150mm x 50mm): Cut 2 pieces @ 28″ (710mm) long. Round the top cnrs.
Pieces [b2], 2×4 (100mm x 50mm): Cut 2 pieces @ 16″ (407mm) long. Round or angle the top cnrs.
Fix base pieces [c] to pieces [b] and fix pieces [b2] to the upright pieces [a] with glue and screws. Pre drill the screw holes.
Refer to the pictures above and the dimension plans below.