Table of Contents
- 2Dimension plans
- 3The pieces - cutting list
- 4Wood & wood size explanations
- 5Step 1. Attach base pieces [b] to upright pieces [a]
- 6Step 2. Add base pieces [c] and [b2]
- 7Step 3. Tie it all together (optional)
- 8Step 4. Prepare the beam
- 9Step 5. Attach the beam to the Stand
- 10Step 6. Make the seat frames
- 11Step 7. Add the seat handles & pads
- 12Step 8. A bit of paint if you like, and the pad bolt
Step 3. Tie it all together (optional)
For extra strength tie the stand together with galvanized metal strap and ties.
This is optional. Refer to the paragraph ‘How strong to be!’ on page 8 for an explanation. Also refer to page 7 for types of ties, and refer to the pictures below for placement.