Table of Contents
- 2Dimension plans
- 3The pieces - cutting list
- 4Wood & wood size explanations
- 5Step 1. Attach base pieces [b] to upright pieces [a]
- 6Step 2. Add base pieces [c] and [b2]
- 7Step 3. Tie it all together (optional)
- 8Step 4. Prepare the beam
- 9Step 5. Attach the beam to the Stand
- 10Step 6. Make the seat frames
- 11Step 7. Add the seat handles & pads
- 12Step 8. A bit of paint if you like, and the pad bolt
Step 3. Tie it all together (optional)
For extra strength tie the stand together with Covered with a protective coating of zinc. Short lengths of metal strap 25×1 (1/16×1) used to fix members together to resist uplift. and ties.
This is optional. Refer to the paragraph ‘How strong to be!’ on page 8 for an explanation. Also refer to page 7 for types of ties, and refer to the pictures below for placement.