Table of Contents
- 2Dimension plans
- 3The pieces - cutting list
- 4Wood & wood size explanations
- 5Step 1. Attach base pieces [b] to upright pieces [a]
- 6Step 2. Add base pieces [c] and [b2]
- 7Step 3. Tie it all together (optional)
- 8Step 4. Prepare the beam
- 9Step 5. Attach the beam to the Stand
- 10Step 6. Make the seat frames
- 11Step 7. Add the seat handles & pads
- 12Step 8. A bit of paint if you like, and the pad bolt
Instructions – The A supporting member.
Step 4. Prepare the beam
Drill a hole in the center of the beam [d] close to the bottom. Note that the beam is upside-down in the photos.
Make the hole size big enough to take a piece of pipe or tube that has an inside diameter of 1/2″ (12mm). Obviously the overall, outside pipe diameter will be bigger than the inside diameter.
Stick the pipe or tube into the hole and cut it Being even with. at each end.
Glue and screw piece [d2] to the beam [d] as shown in the pictures.
Cover the hole (one side only) with a piece of 3×3 (75mm x 75mm) Covered with a protective coating of zinc. tie The top or bottom horizontal framing member of the wall..
Drill a 1/2″ (12mm) hole through the tie plate, where the pipe is. You will have to drill from the other side, through the pipe and then the plate.
Cover the other end of the hole with a similar piece of galvanized tie plate and repeat the drilling procedure.