Table of Contents
- 2About the measurements
- 3Materials List
- 4Floor, Roof and Stud layout
- 5Plans - front elevation and roof section
- 6The floor and wall frames
- 7Standing the frames and the and the roof beam
- 8The roof frame and the sheathing
- 9The roof trim and roof cover
- 10The vertical boards and battens
- 11The Door
- 12Installing the door
- 13Nailing and Fastening Information
This detailed shed plan-set is in both Standard and metric dimensions. There is more detail about the measurements on the next page.
The shed is built on skids, meaning that there are no footings or foundations and that the finished shed is able to be moved.
The wall cladding (siding) is board and batten and the roof cover is corrugated roofing iron over plywood sheathing.
Door plans, materials list, instructions, nailing information and a glossary of terms is also included.