Table of Contents
- 2The wood sizes
- 3Material requirements
- 4Identifying the pieces
- 5The plans - Side (sectional)
- 6The plans - Looking down view
- 7The plans - Individual frame pieces
- 8Step 1. Make a template for the rounds and bolt holes
- 9Step 2. Cut and drill the frame pieces
- 10Step 3. Make up the frame sections
- 11Step 4. Connect the rear sections to the top sections
- 12Step 5. Connect the front sections
- 13Step 6. Align the frames for seating
- 14Step 7. Fix the seats and tabletop
- 15Step 8. Attach the back-stop
- 16Step 9. Add the front leg stops & the seat braces
- 17The finished product
Step 8. Attach the back-stop
With the clamps still holding everything in position, fix the backstops [c2] to the rear legs [c].
Sit the backstops [c2] hard up under the edge of the tabletop.
The backstops are to stop the backrest (aka tabletop) going down further than intended.
When the backstops are fixed in place, remove the clamps and the cardboard.