Table of Contents
- 2Wood and Wood Size
- 3The Plan drawings
- 4Material requirements
- 5Step 1. Commence cutting the frame pieces
- 6Step 2. Cut and make the back top
- 7Step 3: Make the side frames
- 8Step 4. Rebate the back legs
- 9Step 5. Assemble the frame
- 10Step 6. Make the king chair seat
- 11Step 7. Make the king chair base
- 12Step 8. The final touches
Step 8. The final touches
Fit some sort of metal work to the seat back.
This can be wrought iron, decorative metal wall hanging which can be found at some garden centers or anything similar.
As a last resort even trellis would suffice (be a poor cousin though).
Finally, fill all the screw holes with dowel plugs, cut off any access and sand smooth.