Table of Contents
- 2Wood and Wood Size
- 3The Plan drawings
- 4Material requirements
- 5Step 1. Commence cutting the frame pieces
- 6Step 2. Cut and make the back top
- 7Step 3: Make the side frames
- 8Step 4. Rebate the back legs
- 9Step 5. Assemble the frame
- 10Step 6. Make the king chair seat
- 11Step 7. Make the king chair base
- 12Step 8. The final touches
The inspiration for this project came from a chair I saw in the grounds of Nottingham Castle in Nottingham, England.
That was back in 2009.
Below is a photo of the chair in Nottingham Castle and a photo of my take.