Table of Contents
- 1Introduction, measurements, wood sizes
- 2Material requirements
- 3The Plans
- 4The Plans (continued)
- 5The Instructions
- 6Making the walls
- 7Adding battens, window/door openings
- 8Levelling the floor and standing the walls
- 9Making the roof
- 10Fitting the ridge capping
- 11Fitting the valley boards
- 12Making the door
- 13Fitting the door
The drawings below consist of the following:
• The wall panels (drawing a)Cut the wall panels out of 1200mm x 2400mm (4′ x 8′) A piece of wood made of three or more layers of wood veneer laminated together with glue. sheets. One Any broad, thin surface. will do one side. A total of four sheets required.
• The roof panels (drawing b)Cut the roof panels out of 1200mm x 2400mm (4′ x 8′) plywood sheets. Four panels can be cut from each sheet. A total of two sheets required.
• Front wall (drawing c)
• Rear wall (drawing d))
• Side walls (drawing e) Make two of these walls.