Table of Contents
- 1Introduction and about the measurements
- 2The Plans
- 3Materials & the cutting list
- 4Step 1: Cutting the pieces to length and shape
- 5Steps 2 and 3: Making the wheel template and cutting the wheel pieces
- 6Step 4: Gluing the wheel pieces together
- 7Steps 5 to 7: The main frame & front slats
- 8Step 8: Fixing the backrest slats
- 9Step 9: Positioning the backrest and the rear legs
- 10Step 10: Adding the bolts, the rear leg brace and the wheels
- 11Step 11: Making and fitting the front legs
Introduction and about the measurements
A lounger to relax in. This sun lounger is a bit different to most in so much as the back-rest cannot be adjusted. It is How much the teeth are angled out on a circular saw blade. permanently in its optimal position. This lounge chair can easily be moved from place to place in wheelbarrow fashion on its laminated wooden wheels. This particular lounger was made in early 2009. It has stood the test of time structurally and has proven to be a very comfortable unit. Over the years it has given many a comfortable relax.
The Timber, lumber. The hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
This sun lounger is constructed solely out of 1″x 4″ (25 Abbreviation for millimeter which is a metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter. 25.4 mm equals one inch. x 100 mm) wood which when Surfaced; planed; smooth; even surface; gauged./planed becomes 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ (19 mm x 90 mm) finished (actual) size. The latter is what is used and what will be referred to throughout this project.
The measurements throughout this project are given in both Standard (inches) and Millimeter measurements. (mm). The standard measurements are best suited to North America and the metric measurements are best suited to Australasia and some other countries. The Standard. Feet and inch measurements. (inch) sizes given in this project do not convert exactly to their corresponding metric (mm) equivalents (for practical reasons), so use one or the other and you should have no problems.