Table of Contents
- 1Introduction and about the measurements
- 2The Plans
- 3Materials & the cutting list
- 4Step 1: Cutting the pieces to length and shape
- 5Steps 2 and 3: Making the wheel template and cutting the wheel pieces
- 6Step 4: Gluing the wheel pieces together
- 7Steps 5 to 7: The main frame & front slats
- 8Step 8: Fixing the backrest slats
- 9Step 9: Positioning the backrest and the rear legs
- 10Step 10: Adding the bolts, the rear leg brace and the wheels
- 11Step 11: Making and fitting the front legs
Step 11: Making and fitting the front legs
Cut the front and side legs as shown in the drawing below. You will need two front leg pieces E and two side leg pieces F. (Note that the picture below only shows one pair).
Screw pieces E to pieces F.
Once the two legs are made, it is just simply a matter of tilting the lounge on its end and screwing the legs in place from underneath.