Table of Contents
- 2Identifying the parts
- 3About measurements, bunk size, mattress
- 4Materials, Cutting list for the beds
- 5Materials, Cutting list for the bunk ends
- 6PLANS - The bed
- 7PLANS - The bunk ends
- 8PLANS - The ladder
- 9Making the bed - Base and ends
- 10Making the bed - Ends and side guardrail
- 11Making the bunk ends and ladder
- 12Assembling the bunk and adding the ladder
- 13Finishing - Nut guards and screw caps
- 14Safety guidelines - Must read
- 15Safety guidelines continued - Must read
Identifying the parts
The bunk How much the teeth are angled out on a circular saw blade. comprises of five individual sections – which are two single kids beds, two bunk ends, and a ladder.
Once the sections are made, they can be easily bolted together (assembled) to make the complete bunk set (one bed on top of the other).
The bunks can just as easily be disassembled, should you wish to revert back to two single beds or even one.