Table of Contents
- 1Introduction, Description & Measurements
- 2Materials & cutting list
- 3The side, front, & top elevation plans
- 4Shaping the wood by measurements
- 5Shaping the wood by grid plan
- 6Shaping the wood by pattern printout
- 7Shaping and cutting the pieces
- 8Assembling the seat unit
- 9Assembling the arm and leg unit
- 10Joining it all together
- 11The final touches
Shaping the Timber, lumber. The hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees by grid plan
Shaping the wood. Option 2 – By grid plan
The grid plans below show the drawings scaled in a grid where the line spacings represent 1″ (25mm).
To create a full size pattern, draw a grid onto cardboard with line spacings 1″ (25mm) true size.
Then copy (draw) the shapes below, onto the cardboard using the grid lines as reference points.
Cut the patterns out of the cardboard and use them to mark the chair pieces.