Table of Contents
- 2The plans, part identification, & cutting detail
- 310 degree angle pattern
- 470 degree angle pattern
- 5Wood sizes and measurements
- 6Materials and tools you will need
- 7Cut all the pieces
- 8Assemble the side frames
- 9Side frames and back slats
- 10Back slats and seat slats
- 11Seat slats and arm-rests
- 12Bolts and strengthener
Back slats and seat slats
Step 8. Fix the intermediate back-rest slats
Fix the intermediate back-rest slats (a) in place.
Secure with glue and two screws at each meeting.
The ends of the back-rest slats (a) should be flush with the outer side of each vertical back-rest support (d)
Step 9. Fix the first seat slat
Turn the unit upright.
Mark where the seat slats (a) are to go along the cross rails (e).
Fix the second from front seat slat (a) in place. The ends of the seat slat should be flush with the outside edge of the front legs (b)
Step 10. Cut 3 seat slat
Measure the distance between the legs. Then cut the ends off three seat slats (a) to fit between the legs as shown in the drawing below.