Table of Contents
- 2About the measurements, wood sizes
- 3The materials (shopping) list
- 4The materials (shopping) list continued
- 5The cutting list
- 6Cut, shape, and drill the pieces
- 7 Plans, the individual frame pieces
- 8Make up the smaller side frames
- 9Fix the seat support pieces to the long legs
- 10Assemble the side frames
- 11Prepare the frames for seat and tabletop
- 12Make the seat and tabletop panels
- 13Fix and seats and tabletop
- 14Adjust the backstops and fix the bracing
- 15Plans - the armrest
- 16Make and fit the armrest frames
- 17Make and fit the armrest pads
- 18Make the umbrella hole and more photos
To secure with nails or screws. and seats and tabletop
Step 9. Fix the seats to the side frames.
It becomes obvious which seat goes where: the shorter seat fits in between pieces [k] with the back edge Being even with. with the back of piece [d] and the longer seat sits flush with the front and ends of the frame.
Step 10. Prepare and fit the tabletop.
When the A joint in which a protrusion (tongue) that runs along the edge of a board fits into a matching groove that runs along the edge of another board. Boards shaped with a tongue on one edge and a groove on the other so that they can be fitted together without gaps. boards have been cut to length and the two sides trimmed to make a A sheet that forms a distinct flat and rectangular section or component. A transparent panel used to fill a framed section of a window. 475 (19″) x 1090 (43 5/8″), then join the boards together by fitting the respective tongues into the grooves. It’s best to hold them in place by clamping a Narrow board used to cover cladding joins. across the middle of the panel until such time as it is firmly fixed in place.
Then clamp the tabletop to pieces [i] (the tabletop supports) so the overhang is equal all the way around, and screw it in place.