Table of Contents
- 2About the measurements, wood sizes
- 3The materials (shopping) list
- 4The materials (shopping) list continued
- 5The cutting list
- 6Cut, shape, and drill the pieces
- 7 Plans, the individual frame pieces
- 8Make up the smaller side frames
- 9Fix the seat support pieces to the long legs
- 10Assemble the side frames
- 11Prepare the frames for seat and tabletop
- 12Make the seat and tabletop panels
- 13Fix and seats and tabletop
- 14Adjust the backstops and fix the bracing
- 15Plans - the armrest
- 16Make and fit the armrest frames
- 17Make and fit the armrest pads
- 18Make the umbrella hole and more photos
Make up the smaller side frames
Step 3. Make up the smaller side frames
Make up the smaller side frames according to the Any of the three linear measurements, length, breadth and depth. in the plan drawing below.
The smaller side frames comprise of pieces [a], [b], [c], [d], and [e].
Important! Make up each pair of frames so that they are a mirror image of each other. The same rule will apply for all the frame pairs throughout the project.
Use two 50 Abbreviation for millimeter which is a metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter. 25.4 mm equals one inch. (2″) Timber, lumber. The hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees screws at each join and pre-drill the screw holes through the top Piece of lumber that is part of a frame or structure..