Table of Contents
- 1Description & About the measurements
- 2A pictorial summary
- 3A pictorial summary continued
- 4Part identification & The plan drawings
- 5Shopping list and cutting list
- 6Instructions - Stacking and cutting the pieces
- 7Making the bench frame
- 8Fixing the seat boards and the legs
- 9Assembling the table frame
- 10Fixing the table top
- 11Making the extensions
- 12Fitting the extensions
- 13Job finished!
Making the extensions
Step 16: Trial the extension runners
Taper the protruding end of each runner (i) (as shown in the drawing below) to ensure easy insertion into the notches in the table (the sliding runner holes).
Sand, A flat surface extending infinitely in all directions (e.g. horizontal or vertical plane). Any flat, two-dimensional surface., or saw the taper on each runner (i) until they slide in and out with ease.
Trial and trial again makes perfect.