Table of Contents
- 1Description & About the measurements
- 2A pictorial summary
- 3A pictorial summary continued
- 4Part identification & The plan drawings
- 5Shopping list and cutting list
- 6Instructions - Stacking and cutting the pieces
- 7Making the bench frame
- 8Fixing the seat boards and the legs
- 9Assembling the table frame
- 10Fixing the table top
- 11Making the extensions
- 12Fitting the extensions
- 13Job finished!
It’s a very practical table. It can be pushed against a wall and have the seats along one side, it can be out in the open with seats both side, It can be extended and more chairs brought out (grab them from your house) – or – (as I have done) it can also be used as a work bench or three.
I daresay most of the time it will probably be in ‘shortened mode’ with the extensions brought out when required for that bigger meal.
Here’s a picture or two. Enjoy the project!